SC - private-boat trip

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 10:00:38 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 7:14:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< And lovely long pepper, BTW! I've about run out of my half kilo already...

 Adamantius
 --  >>

Agreed. Long pepper is one of those spices I could never figure out  why it
became a part of the lost spices record. Sure, it has a flavor similar to the
capsicums but the differences in flavor are far more evident than the
similarities. This spice is wonderful on it's own or when used in combination
with other 'pepper' like  spices. The modern world is truly missing out on
one of natures most flavorful gifts when ignoring this particular seasoning.
A pity. :-(

Ras