SC - Piggly Wiggly

Lady Elisabeth pndarvis at execpc.com
Mon Apr 12 10:14:57 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 11:07:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil writes:

<< Is m'lord familiar with the practice of Shanghai-ing?

 ever curious, Puck >>

Yes, my ever curious student. The term is well known to me. I pormise I will
be aboard your boat and ready for duty, Captain....er, I mean, Admiral! :-)
Your every wish is my command. :-) A65t least for the voyage. :-)

Ras