SC - Piggly Wiggly

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 14:18:53 PDT 1999

>From sca-cooks-owner at bastion.globeset.com  Mon Apr 12 15:56:51 1999
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:55:25 -0400
From: Jeff Gedney <JGedney at dictaphone.com>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: SC - Blosing money was - Cleaning up.

Also, That was "autocratting", not really "feastocratting".
My only foray as a Genuine Feastocrat(tm) I did well, but came out a little
short of breaking even, but not by very much, about 30 dollars, which I gladly
donated.
That story is digested ( ick, pardon the pun ) on my website at

http://www2.iconn.net/gedney/Recipes/medival.htm

brandu

Jeff Gedney
Software Quality Assurance Engineer