SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Apr 12 20:04:21 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 12:57:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< In a message dated 4/12/99 10:52:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
troy at asan.com
 writes:

 << And, since, if I may reverborate Berke Breathed's words, they all taste
  like used battery acid anyway, what difference does it make?

  Adamantius (well, ma, everyone else was expressing unsolicited opinions,
  I thought it was OK...;  )    )
  --
  Phil & Susan Troy >>

 But , Master...RC is the best of the coke clan! Just ask anyone who lives in
 the mid-west where it is the top selling beverage of this sort...and those
in
 Aethelmearc who have trained palettes...:-)

 Ras (who loves RC above all others specifically BECAUSE it tastes less like
 battery acid the the others. :-)) >>

Here in Maine we have a concoction called Moxie. I think you have to have
been born in the state to drink the stuff. But it will take rust off a chrome
bumper!
Aelfwyn