SC - My latest feast (and a few comments)

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Tue Apr 13 05:21:04 PDT 1999

I agree with you most whole heatedly.  Forsuth you speak well.  I would love
to have your glossary of 400 plus German cooking terms.  Perhaps the rest of
the list would also.  Could you, would you be so kind as to send us.

Being only a man, I need all the help I can get, I have somewhat learned the
art of cooking and sewing a little better than my lady.  Yet I still have
trouble washing pots and pans and all the That cleaning stuff mystifies me
still.  Could you do me the honor and show me how at my next feast.

Said Tongue in cheek,

Lord Frederich Holstein der Tollhase, a man but not a dictionary writer.