SC - After feast

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Tue Apr 13 07:48:02 PDT 1999

Puck Weighs in...

>then Brandu said:

>yada yada yada

"YADA YADA YADA"?!!!?
Really!  Is there cause for such talk??

>which surprised me, as I thought he had disappeared.  Thankfully he has
>not.  Brandu, can you contact me privately so we can discuss some sort
>of resurection of the distilling list?  Try as I might, the test
>messages just aren't returning.

I talked with Dragonfyr some time ago, she said that there was some kind of "Technical" problem, and that her sweetie was working on it.
I have heard nothing since then.
I had presumed, form the lack of posting, that the list had essentially "run it's course", and was not actively trying to resurrect it.
If I was wrong, let me know. I'll try to get it going again.

I changed jobs, am much more busy at work than I have been in years (a good thing), and had a couple of computer accidents (boy! can those critters stain a carpet!), and so have not been as active as I would like.

brandu