SC - After feast

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Tue Apr 13 08:34:03 PDT 1999

I make up small gifts to hand out to people who help me. For the last event I
did, I made up red and white chocolate suckers in the shape of an elephant
(our baronial badge and colors). These went over very well. :)

Yours,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)

In a message dated 4/12/99 11:32:14 PM, memorman at oldcolo.com writes:

<< > The thank-you cards our mothers
> made us write are still nice.
>
> Lord Frederich Holstein der Tollhase

You are absolutely right!  I try (although sadly I don't manage it every
time) to send out notes to everyone who works in the kitchen with me.  A
little appreciation goes a long way towards motivation.

Elaina >>