fwd: re: fwd: SC - cleanup

grasse@mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Tue Apr 13 09:14:28 PDT 1999

Good Rosalyn,

I didn't mean it to be rude, and it -is- relevant.  At 35 I was cleaning
kitchens after cooking all day.  By 45 I was not.  At 200 lbs. I had the
stamina to do so.  At 200 and (mumble, gurgle, umph) pounds my -feet-
hurt to much to -walk- after 12 hours of cooking.

As we get older (and heavier) it's time to train up others younger and
lighter on their feet in the expectation that -they- will clean the
kitchen.  Sometimes, we can even talk them into being grateful for the
privilege!

Elaina