SC - long pepper use

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 15:09:13 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/13/99 12:29:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fiondel at fastrans.net writes:

<< I enjoyed my last bit of grunt work before people considered me "too
 important"
 >to get to do it.
 >Yours,
 >Gunthar >>

Of course, it would not be ethical for Your Majesty, to slyly look at these
folks and say with a slight grin. "You know, Baroness (or whatever) You're
right  So I'm certain you won't object to doing it for me? " Then  rather
louder, "Look , good gentles! We have a volunteer for kitchen cleanup! Let
their actions be an example to us all." :-)

Ras