SC - After feast

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Tue Apr 13 19:44:33 PDT 1999

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 Aelfwyn at aol.com wrote:

>  Yes, I agree that thank yous are always in order. Since my "kitchen crew"
> has been myself and 2 close friends from the same household, I made up
> butcher-type aprons for the 3 of us in 1" black and white checky fabric. The
> fabric represents our household and the aprons sure make it easy for anyone
> wandering into the kitchen to find someone with a clue to ask questions. For
<snip>

I've had a variety of people helping out in meal prep in my camp, and
since few people travel to camping events with aprons, I got some, and
then made the *mine* by writing "Chez Elaine" on them with fabric paint.
Rather makes it fun, and kinda 'kicky' to have glitter letters across your
chest when peeling turnips or some very pedestrian thing. Can sort of
backfire though. I got a GoA while wearing one, covered in pork grease.
Poetic justice, I suppose, but I'd forgot I was wearing it...

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731