SC - Feast Enhancement Kit

souxsi@geocities.com souxsi at geocities.com
Wed Apr 14 05:01:52 PDT 1999

"Alderton, Philippa" wrote:

> Feast Facts:
> Feast paid for the event
> Feast was profitable
> 30.8% of feast was purchased
> 69.2% of feast was donated
> 66 guests
> 10 couples (1 royal table, 8 center table, and 1 chose not to be involved
> in the honoring)
> 8.98 pounds of garlic
> 24 Lemons zested and juiced
> 18 Oranges zested and juiced
> 54 eggs
> 41 pounds of flour
> 43.5 pounds of lamb
> 174 pounds of chicken were donated
> 16 merchants donated
> Lord Pasquale became the Lord of the Fungus Dance
> Servers complained about being overfed and were told to see rule #1
> 40 pounds of portabella mushrooms
> 10 pounds of button mushrooms
> 16 People took home leftovers

The 9ish pounds of garlic is pretty impressive, but I'd like to see some
figures on the olive oil, which I'm glad to see had other ingredients
mixed in occasionally. An IV drip seems so unperiod...hey, don't get me
wrong, I love olive oil and use it extensively, but it occurs to me that
people on some low-fat diets might have a problem with this meal. Lucky
for me, I have no such restrictions, although I probably should.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com