SC - tomatoes

J. Steve Hamaker slzgs at cc.usu.edu
Wed Apr 14 07:01:49 PDT 1999

We are very lucky in our group.  I have been in my group for almost 20
years and kitchen cleanup has always been handled by the fighters.  There
is one fighter who is the leader that says ok gang let's go, and in the
kitchen they go and clean up.  They clean up so well that we have a
reputation from the dining hall we use, that we clean it up better than we
found it.

The day after the event, we clean up the hall.  We have the hall reserved
every Sunday for fighting practice, so it's a good system.  We also eat any
leftovers we have.

	Angeline

Lady Angeline di Aquila,  Deputy Seneschal Dominion of Myrkfaelinn, Kingdom
of Aethelmearc
mka-Angie Malone, Ithaca, NY
interested in sewing and cooking