SC - site fee entitlement

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Apr 14 11:08:38 PDT 1999

> > Awwww, gawrsh.
>
> Well its true, unlike other lists that I read and contribute to, which have
> a tendancy to run amok (amok amok amok) you offer great contributions, keep
> us in line, and are quick to stop the amok (amok amok amok) running.  Plus
> you grace us with wonderful bread recipes- I can't wait to make your
> sourdough rolls,

I do appreciate the compliment but I think you may have me confused with
Bear. He's the master baker around here and I'm still working my way up
from banana bread.

> > Good enough?
>
> Yup Yup Yup.  Do you need any help from afar?

I don't think I'll need much help. This is going to be a very simple
couple of classes and pretty much done when I get a spare moment between
work and Crown duties. But I have also decided to get some period spices
with sources on how to get them and add that to my "feast basics" class.
I'm thinking cubebs, galengale, long pepper, true cinnamon compared with
cassia, grains of paradise and maybe some verjuice (actually "sour grape
juice" from a local market). Which means I'd better get ordering.

As usual with things I do, a simple class is turning more and more complex.

> Lady Elisabeth

Yours,

Gunthar