SC - Fw: [Mid] Northshield Rapier Acad. Feast Recipe

lilinah@grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Wed Apr 14 17:50:32 PDT 1999

>So,  Caointiarn, where are you?  A bunch of us would cheerfully welcome
>you into our kitchens!

        My Dearest Allison,

        I reside in the Kingdom of Artemisia,  in it's Nether Regions . . .
. .(otherwise known as  smack in the middle of Montana).

        I travel to events regularly, toting along my own aprons and cooking
spoons,  and  hoping to  *someday*  plant an Herb garden  (it's snowing
here again ) so that I may bring along fresh Herbs and a bag of  other
useful items that always seem in demand, and always left behind (I will draw
the line at major kitchen appliances and sinks  ;*>)

    Caointiarn
    Kitchen Wench Extraordinaire