SC - query: Elizabethan jams

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Apr 15 07:04:01 PDT 1999

Hi all from Anne-Marie

we are asked about the "elizabethan jams" at costplus.

now, I know the elizabethans tended to preserve anything that didnt move,
and were partial to making a syrup of fruit type stuff.

I dont know about the periodicity of particular combos at CostPlus, but I
DO know that the version of rhubarb and ginger is OUTSTANDING as a ham
glaze! :)

hope this helps some,
- --AM