SC - Sauces / garlic aoli

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 08:45:29 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the list.

I remember a discussion, but I can't access my saved messages, and poking
around in the Florigeegee didn't help. And, of course, I need the
information!

There was a cook/chef that was knighted for his culinary talents? Remember
that discussion? Who was that? When did it happen?

Any help y'all could provide this poor, fuzzy-brained, old woman would be
greatly appreciated.

~Maedb