SC - Feastocrat? Autocrat?

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Apr 15 16:07:00 PDT 1999

Tollhase1 at aol.com wrote:

> What format can you send them in.  I have publisher 97 and Office
> Professional and  Photoshop
>
> Many times the spacing, etc., gets fouled up when switching formats.
>
> Some programs will allow you to use umlauts by formatting language in program.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Frederich

I have some pretty good platform and application translation software,
too, as well as several different word processors, including Office 98
for the Mac and WordPerfect. The chances are good I can read anything
anyone sends me, as long as it's a document and not a program, and send
out more or less whatever format anyone wishes to end up with.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com