SC - mustard sauces

Helen him at gte.net
Thu Apr 15 20:43:37 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/15/99 3:14:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

<< We get by with a little help from our friends. It's that simple.

 Corwyn >>

Yes, I think you have hit the proverbial nail on the head. It is our friends
that get us through the grueling kitchen schedule, our friends who clean up
after and our friends who  insist we  sit or have a drink  or just give us a
word of encouragement when we are loosing it. I know from my own experience
that I have never done a successful feasts without my friends support and
concern and when necessary, prodding.

Ras