SC -pompous people

Butterfield, Margaret msbutterfield at mail.aacc.cc.md.us
Fri Apr 16 04:46:18 PDT 1999

Allison said:

> >> I would love  to have your glossary of 400 plus German cooking terms.
> Perhaps the rest of  the list would also.  Could you, would you be so
> kind as to send us.<<
>
> It's not on my computer.  If I ever type it all in, I'll send it to
> Stefan for the Florilegium, but don't hold your breath.  I've got lots of
> other stuff to do, and some classes to get ready that I've promised for
> War Practice and Pennsic.

Allison, I'd love to have such a thing for the non-exclusive use by
the Florilegium.

Do you have this glossary in paper copy? If you can send me a copy
by mail, I can now scan it in and convert it to text with Omni-Page.
However if much of this is in German, I would want to send it back
to you for final checking by email before publishing it. OCR usually
results in numerous spelling errors and as I don't know German guessing
would not be good. Let me know.

Anyone else who has an article that they have written and would like
to submit it to the Florilegium but only have it in paper form I can
scan yours too. Of course, if you have it in electronic form that is
preferable.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: