SC - New? Book

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 18:28:40 PDT 1999

I also keep ingredients for an "emergency dish" in my boxes when I am
cooking feast.  Usually this is nothing more fancy than a few pounds of
bulk couscous, pasta or bulghur and some chicken broth or bouillon (Telma
kosher bouillon cubes are The Bomb); and it comes out of my own pocket
because so far (knock on wood) I've never needed to fix it and usually end
up using up the ingredients at home later on.

But the incredible relaxing sensation of knowing you have a secret extra
dish available if it's needed, in case someone drops the blancmanger on the
floor, runs dishwater in the bean pot while the beans are soaking in it,
etc., etc.--it's almost like buying insurance.  Cheap at twice the price.

Just my two cents...

Hugs,

	- kat