SC - Fw: [Mid] New Childrens Website- OT

Dandi11382@aol.com Dandi11382 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 14:26:39 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: Mordonna22 at aol.com <Mordonna22 at aol.com>

>I know that when I am alone in my kitchen, I do clean as I go, but also, if
>put a knife down, it's still there when I go back to pick it up.  When
>sharing a kitchen with another or several other cooks, it always works
better
>if everyone cleans as they go, AND puts things where they belong.

My point exactly. This tends to work with people that are on the same
wavelength as you are. I'm not suggesting that people who don't "clean up as
they go" can't produce a good feast, but I betcha they have more problems
than we do.

I do greatly appreciate, however, having someone who's sole job is to go
around and make SURE there is nothing of the garbage nature or dirty dishes
piling up. If everyone did this in a dull moment in their respective tasks,
even me, then I feel a kitchen not only functions better, it cooks better as
well.

Micaylah