SC - site fee entitlement

MPengwyn@aol.com MPengwyn at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 22:28:51 PDT 1999

> <<
>  Specifically, no, but tightly sealed and stored in a cool place, it
>  should keep a couple of years. Of course, as a cook in the SCA, you'd
>  use it up before that. Right?  ;  ) >>
>
> But of course my lord!  :-)
> Thanks for the info

Yeah, right. Just like that kilo of long pepper mentioned here recently.
Despite Ras' comment about using it in mundane cooking, I'm still
not sure how you could use it up that quickly. I don't use anywhere
near that much *regular* pepper in a year, much less long pepper. And
I *like* pepper.  But I will readily admit that Ras does more cooking
from fresh ingredients than I.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: