SC - Rose water

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 05:54:54 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/19/99 1:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< Ras, what is UUE encoded and how do you do that?  And where's the button
 to unencode?  I don't have Juno web, just the e-mail.

 Regards,

 Allison >>

I use Stuffit. This program encodes a file into text and you send it as any
e-mail. The reciever simply drops the file into Stuffit or opens it with the
program and it strips out the encoded file reformats it and seperates it out
as a seperate file in the original format allowing you to send and recieve
attachments from accounts like Juno. This program is freely available and
takes up little room on the harddrive. You can also use the latest version of
Winzip to strip UUE encoded files also by simply dropping the .mim file into
Winzip and extraxcting it. If you need help in obtaining either of these
programs , please respond to me privately.

Ras