SC - big spice question

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 15:24:21 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/19/99 11:57:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msbutterfield at mail.aacc.cc.md.us writes:

<< On the other hand, many folks I know swear that chocolate is the REAL
secret
 ingredient!! >>

It may be a 'secrtet' ingrdient (moles are one of my favorite foods) I was
not talking secret here but rather basic....chopped beef, chili peppers and
cumin. 	Anything else is extra to the basic chile recipe and those extras
account for the huindreds of recipes that bear that name. :-) I do draw the
line on adding green peppers to chili or spaghetti sauce for that matter.
Yuck!

Res