SC - SC-Coleman Fantasy Kitchen

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Apr 19 19:49:20 PDT 1999

Michelle Groulx wrote:

> [...]

No, other than that mole also generally contains chilis, garlic, and
oregano. An ingredient they don't have in common, or shouldn't, is
cocoa. When it is added to chili it becomes, at least to an old-style
Texas chili cook, non-chili, with a passing resemblance to mole.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com