SC - SC-Coleman Fantasy Kitchen

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 19 20:40:17 PDT 1999

Hi Folks,
This was on the Society's Chroniclers email list where usually we discuss,
printing, postage and white space.....

Greetings all!

I realize this is slightly off-topic, but as chroniclers seem to know
a lot of people by virtue of their office, I thought I'd ask here for
assistance.  (I'm also trying to avoid "mass" discussion such as that
which would occur places like the Rialto and our kingdom list...too
much of a good thing can be worse than none at all.)  :-)

I am co-ordinating the events surrounding the BOD's first visit to
Ealdormere  this summer, and one of the scheduled happenings is a
dessert revel.  I've only ever been to one, quite some time ago, and
my memory of it is slightly foggy.  I am therefore seeking the advice
and assistance of gentles experienced in the organization of a dessert
revel.  I would also welcome opinions on what makes a good dessert
revel, and descriptions of some of the best ones that people have
attended.

If you or someone you know can help, and would be willing to
correspond with me on the matter, please email me at
lisacz at itlcircuits.com .  Thanks.

In service,
Marion

From: "Lisa Czudnochowsky" <lisacz at itlcircuits.com>