SC - Box Table

Stephanie Rudin srudin at okom.net
Tue Apr 20 06:45:31 PDT 1999

> oh, by the way, for those of you who remember me and might have
> wondered why I disappeared,

Me, too. I'm back to

Still trying to process about two month's worth of
digests (and cussing out Outlook Express for idiotic
options in message export / save).

"Hey, youse guys -- the Kitchen Idiot's back!"

"Quick, lock up the sharp things that aren't any more
and are supposed to be that way -- he'll sharpen 'em
in a fit, I tell you, done seen him do it, once..."

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com
my mundane schooling kind of hit me hard as I finished