ingredient use Re: SC - Rose water

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:03:28 PDT 1999

The dessert revels I have been to seem to be potluck modern or period
dishes stuck on a table for general munching.  Not bad, but given my
modern preference for making pastries and candies, I'd love to be the
cook for a 'banquete' as below!  Must get a copy of that book!

Bonne(nervously peering around hoping no Atlantian is standing too
close by noting that statement for future use!)

>Hello!  There is a wonderful book  called "Banquetting Stuffe",
<SNIP>
>Ed. by C. Anne Wilson, Edinburgh Univ. Press, 22 George Square,
Edinburgh,