SC - Superstitious Foods....

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 17:31:04 PDT 1999

...from Renata, who needs something to keep herself sane as her triple event
approaches...

One facet of my event is our Baronial Anniversary, and the barony has been
discussing presentations to the Throne.  Our King is unmarried and lives in a
very small apartment, so he doesn't like to receive "stuff" as presentations
'cause he has no where to put it.  He *does* however like to eat, on which
point the twisted senses of humor in the Barony have latched.

What we would like to do is present him with some "bachelor" meals --
storable in an ice chest for the day, easy to heat and serve, tasty (of
course) and as period as we can make them.

As I've read many more period recipes than I've actually cooked, much less
re-heated, any suggestions from the list would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Renata