SC - Brewing/Vintning PA law

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Apr 20 12:05:40 PDT 1999

Aelfwyn asked:
> Please forgive if this topic has been done to death annually, but any tips
> beyond covering everything in fabric, etc., for camping kitchens? And compact
> ways to haul things.

Well, there is a little bit in this recently started file in the SCA-CAMPING
section of my Florilegium:
camp-kitchens-msg (11K) 10/30/98    Camp kitchen ideas for SCA use.

> I am most interested in ideas for a "kitchen box" that will be more
> organized and convenient to use than the Rubbermaid tote I currently use but
> also not weight so much that I can't lift the thing myself.

One of the items that I recently added to our SCA event goods is a
period looking wooden wheelbarrow. If your problem is carrying the
heavy boxes a long distance, but you could lift them onto the
wheelbarrow perhaps this would help out. Mine comes apart and stores
flat for transport. Unfortunately, it is a bit much to fly into
Pennsic with.

I like the wheelbarrow because it is smaller and more maneuverable than
the two wheeled carts that I have seen others use and takes up less
space in the wagon.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: