SC - Greetings and Chicken

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Apr 21 00:36:23 PDT 1999

Mistress Christianna, I promise that our household at Mermaids will toast to
you and your Mermayde Keepe Household in honor of you not being able to
attend.  Please think of us freezing our fish tails off at Mermaids though!
Lady Elisabeth
Shari Burnham
pndarvis at execpc.com

The Empire of the Right shall be led by a simpleton who
    knoweth not the spelling of the fruits of the earth.
To Which I replied:
No, my powers can only be used for good.