SC - RE: Cherry soup? Or cherry pudding?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 18:19:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/21/1999 4:54:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aelfwyn at aol.com writes:

> I have made and enjoyed this syrup several times. Used it as part of our
last

>  feast, too. Now that my various mint plants are popping up, which type of
>  "mint" is most correct and has anyone tried experimenting with other mints
>  (I'm eyeing my chocolate mint plants just now)?

My personal favorite is lemon balm, and I use it fresh from just beyond my
kitchen door. Next favorite is peppermint. I don't care for spearmint, but
you might like it. Personally, spearmint sekainjabin tastes like pickled
chewing gum to me. I did one year use a bit of all the mints I had, and
called it "mint medley". It was good, but as all the really good stuff I do,
unreproducable. Such is life.

Corwyn