Mints (wasSC - Questions)

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 07:38:16 PDT 1999

> I am excitedly working on a cooking entry into the Arts and Sciences
> competition an event for this weekend here in Ansteorra.  I am hoping His
> Majesty our Evil List Administrator will be able to see the competion and
> give me some pointers.
> How bout it boss?
> gwyneth

I'll be at Bordermarch Baronial this weekend. I hope I have time for this.
Last weekend I was invited to partake in a meal of ceviche, empanadas, and
other Spanish dishes that sounded wonderful. But, it being the Crown list,
I never got the chance to try them. :-{(}

I usually at least drop by the A&S so I'll try to make it.

Yours,

Gunthar