SC - Saffron

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 18:43:28 PDT 1999

A few years ago I did some research on carrots because they were part of a
soup recipe I was entering in Ice Dragon.  I discovered that carrots were
purple or a color close to that of a parsnip.  Orange carrots were a
mutation discovered by someone in Holland.  I will try to locate my
research, but that my take a while.

Sindara