SC - Some modernized Forme of Cury - long

snowfire@mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Sat Apr 24 16:37:47 PDT 1999

Just a quick question for all of those who will be going to Pennsic:

Where will y'all be camping?  I would like to meet as many of the people that I
have gotten to know through this group as is possible.

I will be camping with Clan Blue Feather.  Since I have just started a new job,
I will not be able to come out the first week of war, and I will be missing half
of the fun.  I shall arrive the second Saturday of war - ready for all the
classes I can handle this year.  I've purchased one of those handy dandy
notebooks to take as many notes as possible :-).

Diana d'Avignon