SC - Fw: [medieval-leather] Re: Hide of a rino....

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 26 11:23:30 PDT 1999

> << Where will y'all be camping?  I would like to meet as many of
> the people
> that I
>  have gotten to know through this group as is possible.

I will be camping with the Principality of Northshield.  But I wont be there
until Wed evening of the second week, so I am only there Wed-Sun.  I would
appreciated if anyone is considering classes on that Thurs or Fri to respond
to me privately so I can make arrangements to attend.  And I will have
Julianna with me, who is new to the SCA as of last summer and just starting
to learn to cook, no less period cooking on top of it.  Alas, she has no
email so she reads the digest through me.  She will be attending her first
Pennsic with me.
Shari Burnham
Lady Elisabeth Of Pendarvis
Shadewes Company
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr (Milwaukee, WI)
Principality of Northshield

"Minutus Cantorum, Minutus Balorum,
Minutus Carborata Descendum Pantorum"
(A little song, A little dance,