SC - period fruit pastries

Mouuze@aol.com Mouuze at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 23:57:51 PDT 1999

I camp with Clan Kyle, a sept of Clan Kilkenny.  The last 2 years, we
were in Mac + Betty Cooper's side yard.  It's the westernmost camp, and
one edge is on Curry Rd., the one you drive in on past the battlefield,
on the way to Troll.  Go to the big tent that has many merchants--Bazaar
1--go round the back, cross the dirt lane, and if you see a green painted
gate with lots of little heraldic shields, come in and yell for me until
someone points you my way.  We have nearly 70 people, sometimes from 3-4
continents, so not everyone knows me.  Lots of them call me "Auntie
Allison" in camp.

Regards,

Allison
Tierced per chevron wavy; argent, a rose slipped, leaved and budded; or,
a sprig of wild allspice, fructed gules; and azure, a white crane rising.

allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc