SC - Hi, I'm new to the list.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 27 00:07:58 PDT 1999

Elysant, I'm not offended at all.  That's the best way to do it.  Some
people can't, or just don't want to do it.  This is for the folks who
want to be more period than meatloaf and mashed potatoes, but aren't
willing and eager to do the original as most of us on this list do.  Some
are new, and just haven't gotten that far into it; this may help them.

I'm doing it for a quick 'ready-referance' for myself, but I've got the
book right here.  I can always look up the original if I want.  Just
thought I'd share.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA