SC - The war of Northern aggression? (was hi I'm new)

THL Caitlin Ruadh ruadh at twcny.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 05:48:45 PDT 1999

"Alderton, Philippa" wrote:

> I was not born in the South, I was born in Rhode Ishand while my father was
> stationed in the Navy there, which is the only acceptable reason for a
> Southerner to be born north of the Mason-Dixon line, but I was conceived in
> the South, and baptized in the South, and all of my family's from the South.
> I am a Southerner, who happens to be living in Ohio at the moment. And those
> Georgians were right. Most of those Floridians are transplanted Damn
> Yankees, however there are still a few proper Southerners down there.

Why do I feel a sort of questionnaire taking shape in my head, with
twenty or so questions/points telling you that "You may already be a
Southerner if..."..."If you answered 'yes' to twelve or more of the
above..." etc. ? "If you answered 'no' to all of the above, like
Adamantius did, you may already be a Dam' Yankee!"

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com