SC - OT- Southerners

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Apr 27 06:19:39 PDT 1999

Tuesday is fine for me!  That would put me right up there before my court!
Alys, can you put it in?  Silence usually means either agreement or a total
lack of opinion, so charging forward is probably the best plan!

Stefan and I tried to pull something together at the last minute at gulf
wars, but it started to rain a LOT so he left and I was hiding inside.
Someone told me the a gentleman came by asking about it, but the person that
gentleman talked to didn't know anything about it, and I was, as I said,
inside trying to dry off from a day spent, at my king's order, helping other
people pack up who were not as lucky as we were to have cabins, and
therefore totally forgot!  (My apologies to the gentleman who did come by!)

Anyway, the point to that story is it's better to pull this stuff together
before hand and in a public place then at the last minute and in a private
camp, to avoid just these kinds of problems!

Ruadh

- --
Becki Tants
24/7 Media