SC - gardening question

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 06:11:19 PDT 1999

Depends. I'm a little rusty on my zoology, but are woodchucks herbivores or
omnivores? If they're the latter I suggest a catch'em alive trap and
relocation. Think relocation miles away. If the former (and you are
omnivorous) you may try (and this disgusts some people) saving your urine and
spreading it around the garden. Meat eaters urine scares herbivores. at least
it does deer and rabbits around here.

Don't ask any questions you don't want to hear the answers to.

Corwyn