SC - Ooops..hello!

Allison Hewett bf17346 at binghamton.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:07:45 PDT 1999

Varju at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/27/1999 6:59:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << Now, everyone knows every state has a Springfield... . >>
>
> Except Wyoming and Colorado for sure.  Just more proof that we really are the
> end of the world out here. . .
>
> Noemi
> Windkeep, Outlands
> Cheyenne Wyoming

No, Colorado seems to have one, according to MapQuest. Alabama has four,
Georgia has three, and Florida and Indiana each have two Springfields.
Even if one or two states don't have one of their own, there are surely
plenty to go around...

Adamantius, wondering which one it is that the Simpsons live in...
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com