SC -chessboards, was feedback for menu, please!

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Apr 27 14:32:12 PDT 1999

Thanks for the suggestion, Bonne, but the problem is that the purees are
too mushy to cut and move the blocks.  I made foil 'pans' with raised
sides and filled them with the puree, let cool, bent down the sides, and
attempted to cut and transfer blocks.  Either too squishy, or if taken
from freezer, couldn't be cut, and if half frozen, either had un-cuttable
bits and/or smooshy bits.

I got distracted on my way to the kitchen and haven't tried the parsnip
slices as dividers, but do intend to get to it.

Think I spotted the candy molds in a box in the attic...if I can get to
it...

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA