SC - The Cook's Guide: or, Rare Receipts for Cookery, 1664 (web Link)

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 28 15:40:05 PDT 1999

Hullo, the list!

I thought the various Elizabethan/Jacobean
wonks...ahem...enthusiasts...would be interested in this. My browser
didn't like the URL I was sent, but if you trim all the mysterious code
off the end, you can probably go to

http://www.stg.brown.edu:1084/dynaweb/wwptextbase/wwpCorpus/

and get a page full of the dreaded frames. From there you can link to
Hannah Wooley's 1664 "The Cook's Guide", not to mention a buncha other
cool stuff.