SC - camel dish (florilegium)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 29 00:02:28 PDT 1999

Phlip said:
>Cuskynoles are an item in Curye on Inglysche, I believe, which started long
>debates between Cariadoc and Adamantius on this List, and some of us still
>cringe in memory. Essentially, they're period fruit raviolis, as near as I
>can guess, and let's leave it at that.

This came up most recently last December. There were a number of good
summations given then. The reason Cuskynoles had not appeared in the
Florilegium previously was the original threads on the subject were
very long. Over 150K I think someone said. There just wasn't a good
way I felt I could trim them down as no one backed up and summarized
at the end of the original discussions. Now that I think I have some
summaries I will be creating a file on this. Now that I will be able
to add pictures, I may also add the heretical picture (according to
Cariadoc) from Adamantius(?). I would be interested in a picture
from the opposing camp (hint, Cariadoc) also.

However, I haven't finished going through all my back digests from
Decemeber yet. So there is no file, yet.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****