SC - Now this is mideval cooking

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Apr 29 00:54:07 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/29/1999 9:28:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
upsxdls at Okstate.edu writes:

> My boyfriend said, "I always knew you were full of BS!"  But my eyes are
blue, >not brown as his.  Thanks for all your good wishes.  Lady Liandnan
(nee Leanna)

Since you know what BS stands for, I may as well tell you that MS stands for
"More if the Same" and Ph.D. stands for "Piled Higher and Deeper". Congrats
anyway<G>.

Corwyn