SC - OT-Restaurant review

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 29 10:06:47 PDT 1999

Too late for me, but I ordered the hardback from Amazon, with the
3-4 week wait warning - they shipped it to me in 4 _days_.  I ordered
some other books on a Monday morning, and they arrived on Tuesday!
It's no wonder that small booksellers have trouble competing.

Also, on a copy of Chiquart (Scully's) that I got via ILL, it mentioned
that he had done a critical edition of Taillevent - anyone out there
seen it?  Is it worth getting over the one edited by Prescott?
TIA,
	-----wade/Gille