SC - Fw: [TY] Fruits From 'New World'

WOLFMOMSCA@aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 16:11:06 PDT 1999

Adamantius, Cariadoc? well, how bout it?  Pennsic IS coming up, and I would *love*
to attend a class with both of you gentles cooking your own version of cuskys.

Now, I have one advantage.  I was in Adamantius' kitchen when he made them, and I
thought they were absolutely delish!

::going back under her rock again:::

Diana