SC - re: tarragon, etc.

kat kat at kagan.com
Thu Apr 29 16:53:18 PDT 1999

>>Or is this cooked on a film of oil rather that being immersed in it?<<

Stefan, according to the modern directions of the Andalusian krapfen, the
baking pan is greased, but although the little turnovers have a nice,
shiny brown finish, I don't think the pan is full of the grease.

If I send you a scanned bitmap of them, can you receive it and put it up?
 Should I send it to Greg, instead?  Or Cindy?

The picture shows a frying pan with the filling in it, but not the baking
pan.  As it gives the oven temperature and definately says 'oven' it is
baked.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA