SC - Perpetrator correction--OOP

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Thu Apr 29 17:30:03 PDT 1999

No, I am not trying to re-ignite the old discussion about what we would like
to be called instead of "feast-o-crat".
My thought is that this whole list seems to be slanted toward the ins and
outs of preparing large feasts for large events.  My focus is on preparing
period recipes for my (medium sized) household, both at War, over a live
fire, and for household meetings or parties.  I do plan to compete in A&S
competitions in the future, but that will also be a sideline to cooking for
my "family".  I had over twenty years of cooking for large groups for various
charity events, and am not interested in doing that again unless I get my arm
severely twisted.
I'm wondering if there are others on the list whose primary aim isn't large
feasts?

Mordonna